12 June 2002

Where to begin? When I was in New York, I felt as though Harvard: The TV Series had come to an end, and I was currently starring in the spin-off, in which a bunch of wacky supporting characters from the original show are sent to some interesting new location. Usually, the producers settle for the oddball supporting cast because the stars don't want to come back. And we all know how long these spin-off series usually last!

That said, my new place in Queens is spacious and nice, as described. There's a park a few blocks away. Subway is close by, and it's only twenty minutes to Manhattan. Neighborhood is mostly Greek, as are the restaurants. At the moment, I'm back at home in California, where suddenly I'm dreaming every night about Harvard, after four years of dreaming about high school when I was in college. It's going to be a long, long life....

No comments: