26 July 2002

By the way, my favorite recent trailer was for Cherish, although it didn't succeed in making me see the movie.

Of course, I haven't seen any movie in weeks (unless you count watching My Cousin Vinny in Brooklyn Bridge Park with Tamara, which I guess you could). Haiwen and I are probably going to see Goldmember tonight, if only because we've seen the first two Austin Powers films a total of about five times on television over the past few days. After all, when it comes down to watching an Austin Powers movie for the third time, or watching the Food Network while listening to Haiwen rant drunkenly about how much he hates Emeril...well, suddenly watching the bathroom scene in International Man of Mystery yet again doesn't seem like such a bad idea. ("Who does Number Two work for? Who does Number Two work for?")

No comments: