13 July 2002

First off, my apologies to Noah about the mess-up at my house: we both should have made arrangements with my family a lot earlier. Needless to say, they'd be happy to have you over for dinner or similar anytime at all, as long as you make a reservation.

(Kidding about the reservation part.)

I've decided against posting about my first-ever job interview just yet. Why? Because there's a tiny, tiny chance that someone at the publication in question will Google my name at some point before they make their decision. I should hear back from them in a few days anyway, so after that I'm presumably safe. (In any case, the interview went quite well, I think.)

Saw Tamara yesterday for a bit; it was good fun. Apparently shopping for headshots is a much more complicated process than I'd ever expected. Also, my brother's coming into town tomorrow for a visit to NYU, which should be interesting.

Otherwise, not much to report from New York. My internet connection is still too slow for me to do any interesting web-surfing, hence no interesting links. In fact, I'm actually watching television these days. Haiwen's tastes run toward the Food Network, "Ripley's Believe it or Not," and ST:TNG reruns, so I'm being forcibly reintroduced to pop culture on a massive scale.

No comments: