15 July 2002

Noah, you have way too much free time on your hands. You should get a job or something. I bet someone would pay you upwards of $6 an hour for your skills.

Oh wait. Someone's already paying you something like $17,000/hour. Rats.

Speaking of which, "Rats" is now officially my new favourite phrase, which you could hear twice an hour if you worked with me...first when the program I'm writing crashes, and second when I fix it and then it spits out the wrong data. Sarah Moss (also working here, in case you didn't know) calls it "cute." I blame Noah.

If I had edit privileges, I would have inserted "housesitting for your neighbors' what?" after Nat's first sentence. Also, the sign in the cafeteria headed "To our bagel customer's" annoys me daily. You'd think the government would know some basic grammar.

Your neighbors have chickens?

No comments: