19 August 2002

Hey folks, I'm back. I made it from Baltimore to Minneapolis (1200 miles) with little incident other than forgetting my lunch at Noah's house and having my muffler almost fall off. But Noah's dad secured it to the chassis with coat hangers, and it was all ok. I attended Beatlefest in Chicago yesterday, which was quite an event. They had movies, memorabilia, t-shirts, and the Battle of the Beatle Bands (most of them were very bad). My favorite part, though, was sitting under the stairs with three guys with guitars and maybe 30 other fans in various states of drunkenness (I wasn't) all singing along to whatever song people wanted to hear.

I arrived home to find my sister packing up for college...she goes off next week, with me accompanying her. So tomorrow I get to spend hauling boxes to UPS.

My mom just got home, so I should go. More later perhaps.




No comments: