12 August 2002

Hey y'all, I'm back. And yes, I'm saying things like "y'all" and "yes ma'am" because that's the way they do things down here. Where's down here? Inverness, Florida. We're somewhere between Gainesville and Tampa, about an hour from each and an hour from Orlando to boot. The major cash crop in the area is old people. I've got plenty of great stories but not much time on the internet because my only connection is at work and I'm a busy kid. So, all I'm doing today is my top ten list:

1. Casablanca
2. Saving Private Ryan
3. L.A. Confidential
4. Rocky
5. Silence of the Lambs
6. UHF
7. American Beauty
8. This is Spinal Tap
9. A Day at the Races
10. Hoosiers

I would do a nice honorable mention list but it would go on too long so I'm just going to mention Judgement Night, Commando, and 8 Heads in a Dufflebag as movies I wanted to include.

That's all for now, stay tuned for Nat's wacky adventures, broadcasting out of Citrus County.

No comments: