16 August 2002

I find Sarah Hatter's blog fascinating, just because there's something about her personality, at least in writing, which is exactly what the part of me formed during my highschool years likes in people. So reading her weblog always combines nostalgia and fascination. This entry in particular is one of those ones that makes me desperately want to have known this girl 5 years ago.

Several of my friends were going to this guys birthday party and we weren't sure what to get. It was the day before the party and I wasn't particularly good friends with this guy, he was just in my social group. Anyway, four of us were at border's trying to find something to get, and one of us joked "let's get him these blank tapes." Somehow this resulted in us staying up till the wee hours of the morning in Ben's basement recording our conversations and anything we chose to speak onto the tape which then became a present.

I wish I still had a copy of that tape...

I want to make a top 10 list of conversations I've had in my life which I wish I had on tape... However, no one but me would appreciate it, so I won't post it here...

No comments: