21 February 2003

Roger Ebert had no right, just because he was frustrated, to lump David Gale with The Doom Generation. The former may be a dishonest movie or whatever, but it is not the offense to humanity that the latter was.

Oh, and now that I'm in the governor's office I'm trying to figure out the reason behind the bizarre psychological therapy laws in my state (you know what I'm talking about). I'll let you know if there are any developments. Right now I just make people really scared when I tell them about the law as I remember it.

Lobbyists give the staff free food and goodies almost every other day -- right now I have chocolates, peanuts, and pecans still to eat. I don't know why these lobbyists think that buying me free stuff is going to get their legislation passed; I have about the same influence as a mousepad. Consequently I have turned down free meals (but the snacks are ok). I figure when I actually do have some influence and control, then I'll let the bidding wars begin.

No comments: