07 February 2003

This week's winning entry in The Cambridge Student's "Best of Cambridge: College Scarves" contest:
"All of my clothes are blue, and so are my towels, my duvet, and my bike. My favourite colour is blue. My favourite scarf is Pembroke's because it is blue on blue."
--Dave, Emmanuel
TCS's response:
Congratulations Dave! You have won a postcard signed by everyone who was in the TCS office on Wednesday night. Thrilling stuff huh? Sadly it isn't blue, but maybe that's for the best. Here at TCS, we think that you should perhaps get out more and maybe experiment with other colours.

Personally I think that purple is rather nice. Maybe you should develop a bizarre obsession with purple instead? It's just a suggestion. Also the people behind me are making quite a strong case for pink. TCS feels strongly that there are lots of other lovely colours out there besides blue.

No comments: