07 April 2003

I talked to Tamara today, which was fun, as always, and there was this rather amusing part of the conversation where she was talking about auditions and I was translating it into analogous statements about meeting girls. Things like "Sometimes you think you've done really well and they're interested, and you get your hopes up, but then they don't call back." "But that could be because you misread their signals, or it could just be they liked you but you took second, or that they liked you but just not for this role, or that they wanted to keep you in mind in case something opens up in the future." I was highly amused.

For those of you only reading this who haven't talked to me recently, I would like to add that you need only look back a week to see that if someone mentions they have a boyfriend I'll leave things well enough alone, its just that when someone never mentions that and you find out through other chanels its just not as clear. Don't want you all to think my high moral standards are slipping, as i descend into cynical bitterness when it comes to relationships. Anyway, I called, and left a message, and that's how things stand, so whatever.

No comments: