14 April 2003

My list is pretty short, although it will likely get longer as each of the things that are on it now are reactions to various girls in my life. Anyway, the short list is: clever, sweet, and sincere.

For a longer one... Hmmm... I've realized that playing board games is something i consider essential to the meaning of "a family" and i find it hard to imagine marrying a woman who didn't like taboo and encore. Being generally well read/knowledgable is also a must in the sense that people just need to be able to pick up enough references for me to be funny. For her to actually put up with me for years, she'd have to not mind hearing the same stories many times. Probably some others... This is kind of a fun game, except to the extent it makes on realize how few people fit these criterion, what portion of them are female, and what portion of those i'm still friends with.

No comments: