06 June 2003

I realized today that i've been rather busy doing exciting things surpisingly often of late. So, in typical Noah fashion, I decided to sit down and figure out what i'd done each day since classes ended. In those 23 days I've had exciting plans involving people for 21 of them. The remaining two are a day i watched basketball over a guiness at la val's pizza, and a day when i read Snow Falling on Cedars cover to cover. Of those 21 days, a full 16 of them include people who aren't math graduate students (or erin larkspur who doesn't cout since she's living with us), in fact, 10 of them involve people who aren't in the math dept. or harvard students (thus adjusting for the inflation of Ezra's visit and hanging out with Erin's blockmates).

Somehow I suddenly found a life, I'm not quite sure how it happened. Just hope it keep going.

Tonite's excitement involved a party where I knew only one person and ended up with me and a friend dancing to 80's music in a kitchen with four girls we'd just met that night. Does this sound like my life to anyone?

No comments: