21 June 2003

So I just had this dream and at some point in the dream I'm watching this movie with a bunch of people. Its clearly an old low budget cult classic. Its about this small town in the third world being horribly oppressed and everyone is a heroin dealer, a heroin addict, or a prostitute. The strange thing is that it is a gospel and blues musical. A really bad one with cheesy dancing in fountains and whatnot.

At some point it gets to the big show stopping number with a bunch of dancers surrounding this guy singing... And I know I recognize the actor, but he's all dressed up in a turban with long grey hair which looks bizarre on him and singing in a funny accent...

Suddenly I realize two things at about the same time:

a) The actor is Samuel L. Jackson
b) He is playing Osama Bin Laden.

No comments: