19 October 2003

Incidentally, I'm blogging from home for the first time since June, 'cause I just got cable and broadband installed in my new apartment. Oddly enough, my quality of life does not seem to have improved.

Well, that's not entirely true. I've finally been able to access the iTunes music store, and it's pretty great. Things started off with a small disappointment (the iTunes store hasn't heard of The Beta Band) but I've since test-downloaded a copy of the Avenue Q soundtrack, and the whole thing worked like a charm.

Still, after flipping through eighty cable channels, I'm reminded of why I've found it so easy to live without TV for so long. At this point, I can't see myself watching much more than 24, The Simpsons, Queer Eye, and the Food Network. I could be wrong, of course. If nothing else, it's nice to have Unwrapped again.

No comments: