22 January 2004

Yay! I like getting drunk dialed by two friends at 11:40, that's something good to have happen to fill the below mentioned hole.

Speaking of said drunk dialing friends, today I realized for the first time in my life I just have too many fun socializing opportunities and once and a while I have to turn one down, not because I have a scheduled conflict, but just because once and a while I need to be at home and read and go to sleep. It's a nice feeling to realize that I've managed to fill my appetite for friends for the first time since I can remember.

You'll remember in college I had a rule that I'd never miss an opportunity to hang out with people, and that I was the only person who would both want to have that rule and be able to keep it. I am very glad to say that the latter is no longer true.

No comments: