16 June 2004

I'm also just bitter that last night at 3am none of the TV channels were showing the final game of the NBA chapionships live, but there were channels showing each of the day's soccer games for a seccond or third time.

I'm thrilled that the Pistons won, but I wish I could have seen at least one of the games.

Is Chauncey Billups the worst basketball player to ever win the NBA finals MVP?

How badly would Minnesota have beaten LA with a healthy Sam Cassel? They just can't guard point guards at all...

When was the last team to win the NBA finals with no player better than all of the Pistons?

Its great to see that a balanced team really does have a shot at winning in basketball.

The one thing I wanted to post at the beginning of the series was that the Pistons had to be thrilled to be playing LA instead of San Antonio. I didn't think the Pistons would win, but I did think they matched up a lot better against a mediocre defensive team than against a great one.

No comments: