07 May 2005

I threw a party at my new apartment last night, which was quite a success, even though it meant that I had to miss Martin Scorsese's introduction of The Red Shoes at Lincoln Center. (Would I have cancelled the party if I had realized this beforehand? Uh…no…of course not...) In any case, interested New York blog readers can find me this weekend at the following events:
Saturday May 7:
Oh...Rosalinda! at 3:45
An Evening With Thelma Schoonmaker at 6:00
Peeping Tom at 8:30

Sunday May 8:
The Thief of Bagdad at 1:00
The Red Shoes at 3:15
The Tales of Hoffmann at 8:00
I know, it's crazy. But I've got to gorge myself while I can. If you've never seen a movie by Powell and Pressburger, you probably have no idea what I'm talking about. But if you do know what I'm talking about, and if you're in New York this weekend, you really have no excuse.

No comments: