10 February 2008

Torrey and I had the feelings of Nat's classmate as we were watching the candidates on CNN at the gym this morning. (If you're ever in Chicago, I highly recommend the gym at the Ritz-Carlton. Of course, it helps if your fiancée's grandparents live in the apartment building.) I missed Hillary's 5 minutes, but when Barack got up there I thought "he looks like a president" and then he spouted vague generalities. Torrey reported that Hillary was much more concrete. Perhaps my infatuation is fading. Can either of them really beat McCain?

1 comment:

Catherine said...

You may know all of this already, but I feel like I have to point out that that a lot of reputable polling says he can beat McCain and she can't. Also - if you want beyond vague generalities check his website. It's got more specific plans than Clinton's.