08 May 2002

Okay, google results for my name:

1. Somehow a quote from this really bad teenage angsty play which i wrote junior year of highschool ended up on a stone soup seminars page of inspirational quotes. I can't for the life of me figure out how these people found this quote. I have no idea who this person is.

2. I knew I had a famous surfer alterego, i did not, however, know that he is now an evangalism tool. He and some other surfers have a website with their own T-shirts and which is a tool in the evanglism toolbox.

3. My Harvard Ultimate bio is the first link which comes up which actually refers to me and is somewhat amusing.

4. This article appears in one of my favorite publications, which is cool enough to put it on this list.

5. A wonderful annagram of my name appears on this site: "shy? no, a nerd!"

No comments: