09 May 2002

Man, your google searches are way cooler than mine. Noah, I am in awe of your inspirationality, and Alec, believe it or not, I sometimes get the urge to break your head open also (I suppress the urge with cough drops, usually).

Not counting my bio on Dave "too cool to blog" Freeman's website, these are my top search results:

1. The HVL roster (not to be confused with the far superior HVL website).

2. Apparently I'm a member of the BU bowling association. I went bowling with them last year through a friend of a friend because they had cheap deals with the bowling alley. Nice people.

3. I am also listed on the Star Tournaments leaderboard. These are strat-o-matic tournaments that go on all over the country, and I participated in one in Fort Collins once. I almost made it to the World Series but I never did a tournament again for a number of reasons. I objected to the gambling aspect, they were really inconvenient ways to gobble up your time, and the people were very frightening (in a "I hope this guy doesn't get too angry and slit my throat if I beat him" kind of way). I suppose I should have expected them to have a screw loose if they're spending all their weekends betting money on a board game. They weren't even very good at it.

Those are the only remotely interesting returns for my name. I guess I'll have to make a better name for myself, maybe by becoming a noted conspiracy theorist...

No comments: