14 July 2002

Grrr... I'm getting annoyed at this "Harvard cuts off your email July 15th" thing... I got a math account because of the class I'm teaching, and so I should be able to get my post account to forward there and then get my fas account to forward to the post account. However, on weds when I changed my post forwarding to the math account, i misspelled it as "nsynder" instead of "nsnyder." Now that I've realized this I changed it, but it takes 24 hours for the change to be effective. For me to keep getting my fas mail I have to change the forwarding today, for it to last long enough I need to forward to the post address, however that means no email for 24 hours because of my typo...

Anyway if you need to reach me nsnyder at math (.harvard.edu) will be working if nothing else is...

No comments: