21 July 2002

I just ran accross a weblog called In Passing which consists of quotes overheard in Berkeley. Not only is it highly amusing but it gives me some idea what sort of a world I'm moving into...

A few great examples:

"It's really hard not to go up to an intern in the middle of surgery and say, 'Don't freak out, but you're doing that all wrong.' I try not to do it if the patient's only under local."
--A man talking to a group of men on the patio at Raleigh's.

"I've got a girlfriend in San Luis Obispo, and another one in Bakersfield... I'm trying to move out of the central valley though, San Diego would be cool, if I could meet a girl there."
--One guy talking to another outside The Beanery

And here's one that makes me think of Nat for some reason:

"Ok, so we know they're not communists, and we know they're not gerbils... any more clues?"
--A girl talking on a cell phone in the back of 306 Soda Hall

No comments: