17 September 2002

So Almea's shopping classes, and she wanted to take Econ (they call it econ everywhere except Harvard, I think). She ended up not taking it because she's writing a thesis, but she told me that she thought her TA was Julie-caliber. She couldn't say for sure because, well, the TA is female, but apparently this TA is French, which is something. I'm still skeptical, though, because a lot of Julie's je ne sais quoi (wow! a perfect use for that phrase) was that she was a french teacher, and she could spend all of class giggling at us stumbling over french. Now, I have a hard time believing that she would have been so endearing if she were giggling over a Hicksian demand curve.

Which brings me to the discussion question: which teachers are most attractive? I will refrain from the obvious math teacher jokes. I vote that language teachers (specifically French and Italian) and English/Lit teachers have the most attractiveness potential, all things being equal.

No comments: