02 May 2003

So the other day in the pizza/beer/basketball place (I was watching the Lakers/T-Wolves game, and good grief, when they're on Shaq and Kobe are quite quite good. Shaq nearly got a triple double, and Kobe put up 14 points in the first 4 minutes of the 4th right after the T-Wolves had gotten close for the first time in a while. I'd much rather see them win like that then in a close game where the refs win it.) the really cute venezualan post-doc in the dept. showed up with a bunch of her friends (including her boyfriend). And, since last semester when she taught one of my classes for a week, her hair has gone from short to about top of the shoulder length, and I must say that Dave and my theory that however cute a girl is she'd be twice as cute with normal hair for a girl was completely confirmed.

No comments: