13 March 2004

Look at this article. I hate to say I told you so.

Here's the website for "Protect Condoms, Inc." I can't really tell if "Protect your ass-ets" can really be serious... The picture here too is kinda funny.

Actually the more I think about it the more I'm sure this is a joke. From the user agreement:
"This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado. Any cause of action with respect to this Site or this Agreement must be filed in the State of Colorado within one year after the cause of action has accrued. Unless a claim is made in accordance with the aforementioned rules, the cause shall be permanently barred."

The attorney who runs the site is only liscenced to practice law in New York, so this must be a joke.

Still it's a good idea, someone's going to run with it soon.

No comments: