23 August 2004

I spent this evening doing work on my laptop at the kitchen table. During the few hours I was there 4 different people came in from their days and chatted for a while before disappearing off to there rooms. At some point it hit me that this was very familiar, that there was another time I used to hang out in the common room like this while people came through. After being very confused for a few minutes I realized it was sophomore year visits in H-42 where Heather, Tamara, Joyce (and usually Ezra) would make appearances while Bessie and I were hanging out in the common room. Each person would cause half an hour of new fun conversation about their days or whatever. It was always fun to just stay in one place and have lots of fun people come by without my having to go anywhere. This house feels almost like that. It's pretty nifty.

No comments: