20 May 2006

It's taken me a little while to get this up, but if you ever loaned money to BJ, I suggest that now would be a good time to ask for it back. Yep, he won the Amazing Race, and apparently in dramatic fashion too. I only watched one episode this season, but my read (which was more or less backed up by my sources who watched more) was that BJ's team was able to win because, beneath the goofy exterior, they weren't overcompetitive jerks who got mad when something didn't go right (or incompetent, which some teams undoubtedly were). I think it's perfectly fitting; despite (or because of) all his shenanigans in college, he certainly got what he wanted in the end - attention, and lots of it. Who knows, maybe this will catapult him to TV or movie stardom as a character actor. That wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

No comments: