In any case, I received a request to post the contents of yesterday's card. To oblige my loyal fan, here it is.
- Call the eye doctor and ask why I haven't received my new contact lenses (ordered two weeks ago) yet.
- Talk to the program manager here at Fields and report what an abysmal hotel the Days Inn Toronto is.
- Email friends to talk about plans for New Year's 2008.
- Talk to officemate about lodging options in Toronto for when I come back in November.
- Renew my bicycle (loaned out through an awesome program called BikeShare).
- Find out who the Canadian Prime Minister is. (Turns out to be a guy called Stephen Harper. Who knew? The last one I remember is Jean Crétien.)
- Find out what time Yoga classes are on Friday.
Today's list includes "Return keys," "Check in for flight," and "Learn about plaque." Also, I just discovered that "Buy cottage cheese" appears on the list twice.
(In another sign that I'm going to be a real mathematician soon, I spent 5 minutes this morning storming around the apartment looking for my keys, which turned out to be in my pocket the whole time.)